NOTE: Healing Hands of Massage is not accepting new patients at this time.
With regards to the 3rd Phase of COVID19 in the Sudbury Region being lifted and people begin to travel, please take into consideration, that if you have been travelling outside of the country or have travelled to areas south of Sudbury that still have high numbers of COVID-19, we will ask you to reschedule your massage treatment. Also, take into consideration that the vaccination for COVID19 is not for immunity but to protect you and others from getting serious symptoms. You can still contract COVID19 even though you are vaccinated. So, please consider the health of your massage therapy practitioner as well.
Healing Hands of Massage offers a holistic client-centered approach offering effective therapeutic massage treatments, addressing specific concerns as well as an overall focus and attention to all factors contributing to the problem.
Janet Law, RMT, CEMT, AP is a graduate from the Massage Therapy program at Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology in 2000, and is registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, a regulatory board, completing a minimum of 2200 hours of education.
Janet offers a comprehensive approach to health and wellness in her practice of soft tissue therapy, remedial exercise programs, combining hot stones, athletic taping, or acupuncture, as well as ear candling. Janet is also passionate about working with horses and has naturally transitioned from working within her clinical environment to working with equestrians and their horses to improve their health and well-being. For more information on Equine Massage Therapy click on the TAB above.
Healing Hands of Massage is located in the Oaks Plaza, within Sudbury Spine and Sport Clinic. There is ample free parking, and is wheelchair accessible .
As exciting as it is to be able to offer our services once again, in order to comply with requirements with the Government of Ontario’s COVID-19, and in collaboration the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, and with Sudbury Spine and Sport Clinic, there will be some changes to the practice.
We, at Healing hands of Massage are grateful to all of you during this critical time, following our protocols, to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. If you have been travelling outside of Greater City of Sudbury, visiting with loved ones or friends in regions in the province of Ontario with high ratios of COVID-19, we advice you to reconsider scheduling your appointment 14 days after you have had your visit, for preventative measures.
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!
What to expect in the NEW NORM from Us:
- more hand sanitization stations
- physical distancing signage where appropriate
- plexiglass barrier at our reception
- scaled back waiting room/reception
- online prescreening for COVID-19 that is mandatory when confirming your appointment
- you will be expected to wear a non-surgical mask. We encourage you to bring your own, but one can be offered to you
- PPE on our practitioners for safety
- increased sanitization and disinfecting of all furniture, tables, and surfaces prior your arrival
- 40 minute appointments will ONLY be offered, in order to keep the flow simple and allow a stagger of appointments with other associates in the office
- in the event that the COVID-19 curve increases, be forewarned that we may have to shut down without warning, with recommendations from the Provincial Government of Ontario, and our governing body, the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
Prior to your appointment we ask that you PLEASE eliminate by using other sources for washroom facilities before coming, as our bathroom facilities will only be used for emergency purposes only. Please remain in your vehicle until 5 minutes before your appointment, to avoid congesting and overlapping of patients in the lobby as it is shared with Sudbury Spine and Sport Clinic.
For whatever reason, if you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, please provide us with 24 hours notice to avoid a billing fee.
We look forward to seeing you soon!